Razer Synapse 3 Download Windows & Mac. Synapse 3 is Razer’s integrated hardware configuration tool that can take your Razer device to the next level. With Razer Synapse 3, you can create and define macros, customize and personalize your Chroma lighting effects, and more. so it can be compatible with the mouse, keyboard, and headset.
The performance tab is where you set the DPI of your mouse, things are pretty simple here, you can set multiple stages as well as the DPI of each stage, I wouldn’t recommend it but you can also set the DPI per axis if you want the horizontal/vertical axis to be more or less sensitive.
Razer Synapse 3 was built from the ground up to support modular plugins so you don’t have a lot of software running unless you need the feature, currently, the two main modules for Synapse are the Macro recording module and the Chroma Studio module, you will need to install these modules to activate macro recording and custom Chroma profiles.
It runs on Razer Synapse 3 software, which could easily be one of the more easily available apps on the market. With Synapse, you can also order light keyboards, documents, and macro apps, and set the keyboard light style, which can adjust functions such as the Windows key and Alt-Tab during gaming. The priority list is as follows:
- Rat Mouse
- Streaming device
- Nanoleaf Hue/Panel Lights
- Chroma Connected Device Partner
Razer Synapse 3 Installation
- Click “Download Now” to save and download the installer.
- Once the download is complete, open the installer and select “Razer Synapse” on the checklist on the left side of the window. Then, click “INSTALL” to start the installation process.
- The installation will take a few minutes to complete.
- Once the installation is complete, click “GET STARTED” to launch Razer Synapse 3.
- To access and use Razer Synapse, sign in with your Razer ID.
Razer Synapse 3 Download Windows
- File: Razer Synapse 3 Windows
- Link: Download
Razer Synapse 3 Download Mac
- File: Razer Synapse 3 Mac
- Link: Download